We ship most of our orders via USPS Priority Mail. Each razor will be hand honed prior to shipping (with the exception of practice razors). This takes a bit of time. Please allow 2-7 business days for your order to ship. We will send USPS tracking information once the order ships to your email address on file. Please note that shipping times can reach 7-14 business days if we are in an extremely busy stage.
In order to keep product and shipping costs down, we maintain a stream lined system with particular departments. However, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction through great customer service and great products. Please feel free to place orders 24/7 online.
Specials / Deals: All delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed. If you're buying from one of our specials, internet sales via deal sites you will want to pay attention to any updates we place on the product page. Please note that our specials often sell high volume and often due to the high volume of orders we may require 2,3 and 4 weeks for fulfillment and shipping on such items.
All sales are final due to the personal care nature of these products.
We do accept returns under the following conditions any material defects of the products and items must be returned unused within 30 days of purchase date. Pleases ensure the item is correct prior to purchasing. All returns will be replaced and exchanged.
A Return Authorization Number is required. Please contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Shipping is non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping the order back to the warehouse. If a refund is granted after review of the product refunds are issued once the item is processed by the warehouse. Please be polite. Use foul language, threatening, hostile or un-professional behavior will not get you as far as being curtious. We understand that its OK to be upset if we mess up. We want to hear about that as well. That way we can correct any issues. But give us a chance to fix the issues prior to resorting to abusive behavior.
We make it very easy through your account login to communicate with customer support. This will allow you to change shipping addresses (if prior to shipping), cancel an order that has not been shipped, change an item that has not been shipped and so on. Please feel free to contact us today at our customer service phone number above, via the Contact link above or through your site account. Thank you and we look forward to helping you with your purchase or return.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON PERSONALIZED OR LASER ETCHED BLADE ORDERS.
Due to the nature of personalized or laser etched razor sets, there are ABSOLUTELY no returns on these items. PLEASE make sure you want the razor you choose to personalize or etch. Once an item is etched it cannot be un-etched. Therefore please make sure your spelling and capitalizations, puntuations and etc are all perfect before submitting. Thank you.
We accept Visa, Discover, AMX, PayPal and MasterCard. Payment is due in full prior to shipping. Thank You.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Straight Razor's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Straight Razor's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Straight Razor at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Straight Razor's web site are provided "as is". Vintage Straight Razor.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Straight Razor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Vintage Straight Razor.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vintage Straight Razor.com Internet site, even if Vintage Straight Razor.com or a Vintage Straight Razor.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials and/or products appearing on Vintage Straight Razor.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vintage Straight Razor.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vintage Straight Razor.com may make changes to the materials and/or products contained on its web site at any time without notice. From time to time Vintage Straight Razor.com's products packaging and labeling may differ from the photographic image currently being presented. Vintage Straight Razor.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials and/or product images.
6. Links Vintage Straight Razor.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vintage Straight Razor.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Vintage Straight Razor.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.